Marker Krista Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 6/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Marker Krista Insulated Ski Jacket has a super-sleek design that's backed up by impressive technology. This jacket is plenty waterproof, fully seam-sealed, and insulated with three different weights of synthetic. By using different weights Marker keeps you warm but still maintains that low-profile, low-bulk feel. The Krista Jacket has underarm vents so you can get a quick blast of cool air when you need it. A helmet-compatible hood provides the ultimate convenience by keeping you dry in wet snow or rain.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / Breathable / Windproof
- Shell Material: 100% taslan fabric
- Lining Material: Tricot, taffeta, and mesh lining
- Insulation: 100g body/ 80g sleeves/ 40g hood insulation
- Length: Center back measures 27"
- Fully seam-sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside jacket
- Removable helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner wrist gaiters fit close to keep out cold air
- Multiple internal and external pockets hold gear
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Durable YKK zippers
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this have a removable lining? "
1 Answers |
Question by Cece on 1/25/2013 - 3:05 pm
"No, this jacket has a sewn in tricot, taffeta, and mesh lining. "
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/25/2013 - 3:57 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.