Marker Krista Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Marker Krista Insulated Ski Jacket has a super-sleek design that's backed up by impressive technology. This jacket is plenty waterproof, fully seam-sealed, and insulated with three different weights of synthetic. By using different weights Marker keeps you warm but still maintains that low-profile, low-bulk feel. The Krista Jacket has underarm vents so you can get a quick blast of cool air when you need it. A helmet-compatible hood provides the ultimate convenience by keeping you dry in wet snow or rain.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / Breathable / Windproof
- Shell Material: 100% taslan fabric
- Lining Material: Tricot, taffeta, and mesh lining
- Insulation: 100g body/ 80g sleeves/ 40g hood insulation
- Length: Center back measures 27"
- Fully seam-sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside jacket
- Removable helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner wrist gaiters fit close to keep out cold air
- Multiple internal and external pockets hold gear
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Durable YKK zippers