Women who get cold as the weather changes will appreciate the Marker Jessie Ski Jacket. Not only do you get a weather-resistant outer shell to keep you safe from water and wind, you get great insulation to keep you warm. If you ski all season long you'll be prepared and comfortable.
- 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- 120g body / 80g sleeve insulation for balanced warmth
- Critical seam tape keeps water out of exposed seams
- Ventilation zippers keep you dry when you're active
- Removable hood keeps your head dry
- Powder skirt keeps you dry in deep snow
- Internal flash pass pocket for safekeeping of season passes
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Marker is true to its sizes. I like the bright color and the fit is just right. Didn't have to 'size-up' like other brands. I skied Utah in April and it kept me warm without being bulky. Comfort and style, what more could you ask for?!