The Marker Helios GORE-TEX® Ski Jacket has a clean, simplistic look, but highly technical construction. This men's jacket is very articulated to give you the most natural fit and comfortable movement, and all the weather-protection details are here. Breathable pores in the GORE-TEX® membrane allow water vapor to escape, but do not allow water droplets to get in. That means that sweat is released before it can accumulate, and wet rain and snow are kept on the outside. A warm 100g insulation completes the Helios Jacket's package, by adding warmth for blizzardy weather.
- Fabric Rating: Completely waterproof / Highly breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric
- Lining Material: Embossed taffeta/ brushed tricot/ mesh blend
- Insulation: 100g body/ 80g sleeve insulation
- Length: Center back measures 31"
- Adjustable cuffs and lycra inner cuff fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Full back pocket for storage
- Fully seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Underarm vents release excess heat
- Powder Shield Jacket-to-Pant connection with Marker Pants
- Durable YKK zippers
- Removable hood for weather protection
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I have both the insulated and the uninsulated men's Helios. While they're manufactured in China, the overall quality of construction, features, and durability are outstanding. The ''shell'' jacket has the Recco attachments; the insulated jacket does not. Both appear to be highly resistant to soiling, and are wrinkle free despite being stuffed into a carry bag. Five stars, all the way.