Marker Griffon Schizo 12 110 Ski Binding
Get the ultimate in versatility right down to your bindings with the Marker Griffon Schizo 12 Ski Binding. Marker designed an interface for your bindings to sit on so that you can slide them forward or back by 3cm depending on the type of riding you prefer. A gliding AFD moves with your boot to provide more consistent release even in the soft snow.
- Accommodates up to 110mm width
- Power Width Design for maximum translation of movement
- Neutral stance great for freeriding
- Interface allows binding to be slip up the 3cm forward and back
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe and Pivot Heel
- Gliding AFD for more consistent release
- DIN Range: 4-12
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I have just got new DPS Wailer 112 RP skis. They have a 112 mm waist. Will the 110 mm brakes with these bindings fit on these skis. "
1 Answers |
Question by FernieTed on 12/2/2010 - 4:24 pm
"Unfortunately these sound just a little too small. You will struggle with the release if you mount something too small. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/21/2010 - 10:04 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.