Marker Griffon 90 Ski Binding
The Marker Griffon 90 Ski Binding provides aggressive freeskiers reliable performance. The Pivot system gives you some play in the toe and heel, so you get consistent release when you need it and room to recover the rest of the time. The platform is wider on the Griffon, so it better transmits power to wider skis. A stainless steel AFD ensures that when it's time to go you get a clean release.
- Accommodates skis up to 90mm wide
- DIN Range: 4-13
- Triple Pivot Elite toe absorbs energy to reduce unwanted release
- Inter-Pivot heel increases elasticity and power transmission
- Wide design transmits energy to the ski faster
- Gliding stainless steel provides clean release
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
""Will the Griffon 90 fit on a Line Celebrity 90 ski? Or is the 110 better?""
1 Answers |
Question by Ron on 10/13/2013 - 4:09 pm
"Bindings can actually give about 5mm on each side of the break so they give around 10mm all together. If your ski has a waist of 90 then these will fit perfectly. "
Answer by KellissaSweeting (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/14/2013 - 4:48 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.