Marker Griffon 12 Wide Ski Bindings
The Marker Griffon 12 Ski Binding has a Power Width Design that provides better power transmission so you efforts aren't wasted giving you better control when you venture into the deeps. The Griffon has a neutral stance that's best for freeride and a gliding AFD so you get more reliable release.
- Accommodates up to 110mm width
- Power Width Design for maximum translation of movement
- Neutral stance great for freeriding
- Compact and short for more natural flex
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe and Pivot Heel
- Gliding AFD for more consistent release
- DIN Range: 4-12
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"If I get the Marker Griffon 12 Wide Ski Bindings installed on my Armada AR7 ski's and my foot grows from a 8.5 to a 9 or 9.5 will I need to have them remounted - or is there enough adjustment to accomidate a 1 size change in foot size?"
1 Answers |
Question by DAN-O on 1/29/2011 - 8:31 pm
"To be sure that it will fit you should visit a Ski Tech."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/18/2011 - 9:58 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.