Marker Griffon 110 Ski Binding
The Marker Griffon 110 Ski Binding has a wide platform for wide skis. This gives you better power transmission to your skis for enhanced control and faster edge-to-edge response. The stance on the Marker Griffon 110 Binding is neutral, putting you in a balanced position for freeride skiing. The mount is short so it doesn't inhibit the flex of your ski, and a gliding AFD helps to give you a reliable release.
- Accommodates skis up to 110mm width
- DIN Range: 4-13
- Power Width Design for maximum translation of movement
- Neutral stance great for freeriding
- Compact and short for more natural flex
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe offers good strength-to-weight ratio
- Inter Pivot Heel for increased elastic travel
- Gliding AFD for more consistent release
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this binding good for expert skiing with a all mountain ski"
1 Answers |
Question by Rich on 5/18/2013 - 9:15 pm
"The binding would work well for your skill level and terrain type. Let us know what ski you have and we can give you more advice."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/20/2013 - 11:11 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.