Marker Gamma 3-in-1 Ski Jacket (Women's)
Classic, clean style and world-class technology make the Marker Gamma 3-in-1 Ski Jacket a sure bet for staying warm and dry while you ski. The Gore-Tex shell material is completely waterproof and also highly breathable to keep you drier and more comfortable than ever before. You also get a removable, insulated liner that you can zip-in for the first chair, and take out when the sun comes out.
- Completely waterproof, highly breathable Gore-Tex shell
- Removable insulated liner for versatile warmth
- Warm Fiberfill 100g body insulation / 80g sleeve insulation
- Fully seam-sealed to lock out moisture
- Removable hood keeps your head dry
- Underarm ventilation dumps heat when you're active
- Pass pocket keeps expensive lift tickets safe
- Powder skirt keeps you dry in deep snow
- Plenty of pockets to store gear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can you please advise what the back length of this jacket is? Is is longer, shorter or the same as the Marker Lindsay jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Maggie on 4/26/2011 - 11:32 pm
"The Gamma jacket has 28" of back length. The Lindsay has 31" of back length. "
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/27/2011 - 9:16 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.