Marker Gamma 3-in-1 Ski Jacket (Men's)
For guys who like classic, comfortable style, but demand the best in performance Marker made the Gamma 3-in-1 Ski Jacket. A relaxed fit makes the Gamma super comfortable, and the zip-in insulated liner makes it versatile enough for freezing weather and warmer bluebird days. Whether wind, snow, or rain, the completely waterproof and highly breathable Gore-Tex membrane keeps you dry and comfortable.
- Completely waterproof, highly breathable Gore-Tex shell
- Removable insulated liner for versatile warmth
- Warm Fiberfill 100g body insulation / 80g sleeve insulation
- Fully seam-sealed to lock out moisture
- Removable hood keeps your head dry
- Underarm ventilation dumps heat when you're active
- Pass pocket keeps expensive lift tickets safe
- Powder skirt keeps you dry in deep snow
- Plenty of pockets to store gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"what is the temperature rating for this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Scott on 11/28/2010 - 6:55 pm
"This jacket has a 100g in the chest insulation which is very warm an 80g insulation in the sleeves."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/29/2010 - 10:16 am
"Does the insulated liner zip into the jacket."
1 Answers |
Question by bill on 12/9/2010 - 10:33 pm
"Yes! This liner does zip into the jacket."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/10/2010 - 8:45 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.