Marker Gamma 3-in-1 Ski Jacket (Men's)
For guys who like classic, comfortable style, but demand the best in performance Marker made the Gamma 3-in-1 Ski Jacket. A relaxed fit makes the Gamma super comfortable, and the zip-in insulated liner makes it versatile enough for freezing weather and warmer bluebird days. Whether wind, snow, or rain, the completely waterproof and highly breathable Gore-Tex membrane keeps you dry and comfortable.
- Completely waterproof, highly breathable Gore-Tex shell
- Removable insulated liner for versatile warmth
- Warm Fiberfill 100g body insulation / 80g sleeve insulation
- Fully seam-sealed to lock out moisture
- Removable hood keeps your head dry
- Underarm ventilation dumps heat when you're active
- Pass pocket keeps expensive lift tickets safe
- Powder skirt keeps you dry in deep snow
- Plenty of pockets to store gear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"what is the temperature rating for this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Scott on 11/28/2010 - 6:55 pm
"This jacket has a 100g in the chest insulation which is very warm an 80g insulation in the sleeves."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/29/2010 - 10:16 am
"Does the insulated liner zip into the jacket."
1 Answers |
Question by bill on 12/9/2010 - 10:33 pm
"Yes! This liner does zip into the jacket."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/10/2010 - 8:45 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.