5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
The Marker Galaxy Ski Jacket is an all-weather insulated jacket to keep you warm and comfortable this ski season. The Galaxy is a chic and simple women's jacket made with embossed nylon and accented by asymmetrical seams and a feminine cut. The nylon fabric is breathable and waterproof to provide just the right amount of moisture control, and the entire jacket is windproof to prevent cold caused by gusty weather. The Galaxy has an insulated core, sleeves, and hood to retain your body heat, and for added warmth pull up the storm hood, which is made to fit over your helmet.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Material: Embossed nylon with soft tricot lining
- Insulation: 100g body / 80 sleeve / 60g hood
- length: Centerback measures 27"
- Windproof for warmth in gusty weather
- Fully seam-sealed to lock out moisture
- Waterproof elasticized powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- PowderShield connection links hem directly to Marker pants
- Removable storm hood fits over your helmet
- Raglan-seamed sleeves align comfortably with backpack straps
- Pit zips are backed with mesh for easy open and close
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro keep snow out
- Lycra thumb-hole gaiter keeps wrists dry and warm
- Chest pocket for extra storage
- Water-resistant YKK zippers
- Center back length 27"