Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
The beauty of a shell like the Marker Empire Shell Ski Jacket is that it offers the best breathability around. Wear it with good technical layers and not only will you stay warm, but you have little to no chance that sweat is going to get trapped inside, making you uncomfortable and eventually cold. The Empire Shell has a strong 20K Breathability, matched only by its high 20K waterproof rating. This men's coat will shed precipitation like a seal so you can stay out long after others have gone in.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- Outer Material: 100% recycled twill polyester
- Lining Material: Embossed taffeta/ brushed tricot/ mesh
- Insulation: Shell only for enhanced breathability
- Length: Center back measures 32"
- Windproof to keep you warm in gusty weather
- Fully seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Full back pocket for storage
- Underarm vents prevent seepage at exposed seams
- Adjustable cuffs and inner lycra cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Articulated elbows for freedom of movement
- Tons of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Durable YKK zippers
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Ordered red XXL. Beautiful jacket, well made good features but was small on me. I have other Marker jackets in XXL and they fit perfectly, this one was very tight once zipped. If it fit I would have rated it 5 out of 5. Had to return for a refund. Great service at Peter Glenn