Marker Cyclone Cargo Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
Whether you decide to match it or mis-match it, the Marker Cyclone Cargo Ski Pant is a breath of fresh air. This ski pant features a tried-and-true classic cargo design in a new cube print. Since the Cyclone is a Marker pant you know that it's extra durable. Take it to the summit and the stream and dodge trees in between all without missing a beat.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Outer Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: Embossed taffeta/ brushed tricot/ mesh
- Insulation: 60g insulation
- Length: Inseam measures 31.5"
- Cargo pocket for extra storage
- Adjustable Velcro waist tabs for the perfect fit
- Articulated knees for freedom of movement
- Brushed tricot-lined hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Fully seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Thigh ventilation to release excess heat
- Marker logo D-ring conveniently displays lift ticket
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Scuff guards prevent shred at the cuffs
- Durable YKK zippers
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this product Gore Tex?"
1 Answers |
Question by kenny on 2/4/2012 - 12:36 am
"This product is not Gore-Tex. You should check out The North Face Enzo GORE-TEXÂ® Shell Ski Pant!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/6/2012 - 4:21 pm
"Are these warm? Are they good for snowing when it's in the teens outside? Or are they just something you put OVER something else (is that what "shell" means?)"
1 Answers |
Question by Cp on 10/30/2012 - 12:06 pm
"These pants will help you keep warm. In colder weather, where it is getting down to the teens, You want to have a great base layer, that will help you stay warm. These pants are insulated and I do recommend wearing thermals underneath. A shell means, that it has no insulation in it. You would wear a shell over another piece, not for warmth, but to stay dry. Usually the piece underneath is not waterproof or not windproof. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/30/2012 - 2:33 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.