Marker Contrail Jacket (Men's)
Work up a sweat in the Marker Contrail Jacket without sacrificing comfort. This breathable jacket allows internal condensation to escape through its membrane so you aren't wet and cold as soon as your workout loses steam. The windproof nylon keeps wind gusts form chilling you to the bone, while the lightweight insulation acts as a buffer against cold winter temperatures. Fully seam sealed and waterproof, even the zippers are water-resistant to lock out moisture and keep you dry. This versatile jacket has plenty of features to help you regulate your temperature including: pit zips, a removable storm hood, PowderShield connection, adjustable cuffs with Velcro closure, and a lycra thumb-hole gaiter.
- Waterproof (5,000 mm) and breathable (5,000 g)
- Insulated: 100g body, with 80 g sleeves, and 60 g hood
- Completely windproof
- Fully seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Removable storm hood fits over your helmet for added weather protection
- PowderShield connection links the jacket's hem directly to Marker pants
- Waterproof elasticized powder skirt snaps closed
- Raglan seamed sleeves align comfortably with backpack straps
- Lycra thumb-hole gaiter keeps wrists dry and warm
- Adjustable cuffs have Velcro closure
- Pit zips are backed with mesh
- Chest pocket for extra storage
- Water-resistant YKK zippers
- Center back length 30.5"