Marker Contrail Jacket (Men's)
Work up a sweat in the Marker Contrail Jacket without sacrificing comfort. This breathable jacket allows internal condensation to escape through its membrane so you aren't wet and cold as soon as your workout loses steam. The windproof nylon keeps wind gusts form chilling you to the bone, while the lightweight insulation acts as a buffer against cold winter temperatures. Fully seam sealed and waterproof, even the zippers are water-resistant to lock out moisture and keep you dry. This versatile jacket has plenty of features to help you regulate your temperature including: pit zips, a removable storm hood, PowderShield connection, adjustable cuffs with Velcro closure, and a lycra thumb-hole gaiter.
- Waterproof (5,000 mm) and breathable (5,000 g)
- Insulated: 100g body, with 80 g sleeves, and 60 g hood
- Completely windproof
- Fully seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Removable storm hood fits over your helmet for added weather protection
- PowderShield connection links the jacket's hem directly to Marker pants
- Waterproof elasticized powder skirt snaps closed
- Raglan seamed sleeves align comfortably with backpack straps
- Lycra thumb-hole gaiter keeps wrists dry and warm
- Adjustable cuffs have Velcro closure
- Pit zips are backed with mesh
- Chest pocket for extra storage
- Water-resistant YKK zippers
- Center back length 30.5"
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I want something bright yellow. Hard to tell color from your online photo. Is this jacket yellow or more orange?"
1 Answers |
Question by Bruce on 11/9/2011 - 7:10 pm
"This color is more of a mustard yellow rather than a bright yellow. You should check out the Ride Georgetown Insulated Snowboard Jacket!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/10/2011 - 11:28 am