Marker Classic Pants (Women's)
Marker Classic Pants offer low-bulk breathability and waterproofing with light insulation for all-day comfort. These waterproof pants keep legs dry from the inside out by repelling snow while allowing perspiration to escape. Fully seam-sealed construction means there's no chance of moisture seeping in and sending you back into the lodge to dry off. In especially cold or snowy conditions, use the PowderShield connection to link pants directly to the hem of your Marker jacket for head-to-toe protection. The lower legs have powder cuffs sealed with gripper elastic to keep snow out of your boots on powder days. These women's pants are lined in brushed tricot, right down to the tabs on the adjustable waist, so you'll be happy to pull on these classics, time and time again.
- Waterproof (5,000 mm) and breathable (5,000 g)
- Completely windproof
- 60 g insulation keeps you warm on the hill or on the chair
- Lined in soft, brushed tricot
- Fully seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Adjustable Velcro waistband tabs have soft, brushed tricot face
- Articulated knees create a natural fit that lets you move easily
- Inner thigh vents are backed in mesh
- PowderShield connection links pants directly to the hem of Marker jackets
- Lower legs have powder cuffs sealed with gripper elastic
- Leg pocket for extra storage
- Back flap pockets
- Scuff guards on cuffs prevent shred
- YKK zippers
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do these pants run true to size?"
2 Answers |
Question by Amy on 12/24/2010 - 5:30 pm
"Yes, Marker does run true to size. For detailed sizing information click on the size chart at the right side of the product picture."
Answer by Chupa-Cabras (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2011 - 1:16 pm
Answer by brenda on 1/10/2013 - 8:50 am
"Where do they sit at the waist?"
1 Answers |
Question by Miranda on 2/10/2011 - 12:48 pm
"These sit on the natural waist. "
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/11/2011 - 12:13 pm
"In the online picture the "snow" color appears to be a silver/dove/gray tone but by the name I would expect a white shade. What is the true color?"
2 Answers |
Question by Ronda on 2/26/2011 - 3:26 pm
"This color is like a very light shade of gray."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/28/2011 - 3:38 pm
"mine came as a true white, I love them"
Answer by brenda on 1/10/2013 - 8:51 am
"how much do these weigh?"
1 Answers |
Question by sig moon on 2/2/2013 - 2:48 pm
"This pant weighs exactly 2 pounds. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/5/2013 - 11:02 am