Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
The Marker Biosphere 3-in-1 Ski Jacket has everything you need in one sleek package. The outside is a waterproof, fully seam-sealed GORE-TEX® shell, and the inside is a removable insulated liner jacket. Wear them both together for the ultimate combo of weather protection and warmth, or wear either separately for comfort in milder conditions. No matter the weather, you'll be prepared as long as you have the Biosphere Jacket in your bag.
- Fabric Rating: Completely waterproof / Highly breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric
- Shell Lining: Mesh, tricot, and taffeta
- Inner Jacket Material: 100% polyester taffeta fabric
- Inner Jacket Lining: 95% polyester/ 5% spandex fabric
- Insulation: Quilted liner jacket
- Length: Center back measures 31.5"
- Removable liner jacket included for 3 wear options in 1
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Multiple external and internal pockets hold gear
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
A good coat. It is extremely waterproof as expected but it is not as warm as expected. The quilted liner does not really stand out compared to the shell which is perfect. If worn properly with layers though this coat can handle anything and will keep you completely dry in any weather. Lots of pockets, hood is helmet compatible, and removable.