Marker Ava Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 7/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 10/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Marker Ava Insulated Ski Pant is a technical pant for the most demanding women skiers. The fabric is highly waterproof and the seams are all fully sealed. That means that you can ski is wet snow and sleet conditions without worrying about getting wet. The Ava Pant is also insulated so you get a barrier of warmth between you and a cold chairlift. As always, Maker gave this women's ski pant a sleek and flattering look that makes it just as fun as it is technical.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 15K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% recycled polyester twill fabric
- Lining Material: Mesh and taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g synthetic insulation
- Length: Inseam measures 31"
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Abrasion-resistant scuff guards to prevent shred
- Articulated knees for freedom of movement
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the Ava pant waterproofing a coating on the material or is it an integrated layer?"
1 Answers |
Question by Susan W on 12/3/2012 - 11:50 am
"This fantastic pant is 20K Waterproof and 15K Breathable. That refers to the actual fabric rating, not a spray that is used on the fabric. This pant is also fully seam sealed which is going to give you even more protection!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/3/2012 - 7:06 pm
"How many of the pockets are zippered?"
1 Answers |
Question by Annie on 1/26/2013 - 11:04 am
"All the pockets on this pant have a zipper closure! "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2013 - 12:22 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.