Marker Adrenaline Zonal Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
If you're particularly active when you ski, you'll enjoy the balanced insulation of the Marker Adrenaline Zonal Ski Jacket. Marker used different weights of insulation in various parts of the jacket to not only keep your temp balanced, but also to remove bulk giving you the lightest feel and best freedom of movement. A cube print ups the game by adding a current feel to a classic design.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Outer Material: 100% polyester
- Lining Material: Embossed taffeta/ brushed tricot/ mesh
- Insulation: 80g core/ 60g side body/ 40g sleeve insulation
- Length: Center back measures 32"
- Fully seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Underarm vents prevent seepage at exposed seams
- Adjustable cuffs and inner lycra cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Articulated elbows for freedom of movement
- Tons of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Durable YKK zippers
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers