Marker Adrenaline Zonal Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
If you're particularly active when you ski, you'll enjoy the balanced insulation of the Marker Adrenaline Zonal Ski Jacket. Marker used different weights of insulation in various parts of the jacket to not only keep your temp balanced, but also to remove bulk giving you the lightest feel and best freedom of movement. A cube print ups the game by adding a current feel to a classic design.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Outer Material: 100% polyester
- Lining Material: Embossed taffeta/ brushed tricot/ mesh
- Insulation: 80g core/ 60g side body/ 40g sleeve insulation
- Length: Center back measures 32"
- Fully seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Underarm vents prevent seepage at exposed seams
- Adjustable cuffs and inner lycra cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Articulated elbows for freedom of movement
- Tons of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Durable YKK zippers
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm curious about Marker sizing. I have tried on North Face and a L is too small, but a XL is too big. Columbia same story, but they have a LT that seems to fit ideal? I'm 6'3 with 42 chest and 36 sleeves."
1 Answers |
Question by William Schaefer on 3/20/2012 - 2:40 am
"I would recommend trying on some of their products before purchasing them. If you are having a problem with sizing then that is really the best way to go. Marker sizing is very similar to Columbia and The North Face. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/20/2012 - 2:12 pm
"I measure 40 in the chest and 36 in the waist. What would be a good size jacket to get?"
1 Answers |
Question by Tophersheridan on 6/4/2012 - 9:10 am
"I would recommend a size Large. It will give you enough room to move around in and feel very comfortable for you."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/4/2012 - 9:56 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.