Because many women find it hard to stay warm, it's important to have a solid layering foundation, and the cozy Marker Active Zip-T Baselayer Top is the perfect start. This quarter- zip turtleneck has an athletic fit with smooth flatlock construction that won't bunch up or snag when layered. The powerful 4-way stretch provides flexible support when skiing or enjoying outdoor activities in cold weather. The moisture management knit wicks moisture away from the skin so you won't be susceptible to getting damp and cold after periods of high activity. At 28" long, there's plenty of material for tucking the Active Zip-T into your pants.
- Athletic fit hugs the body without being restrictive
- Active 4-way stretch fabric of quick-drying polyester and spandex
- Front draft flap reinforces the the quarter-length zipper to keep out the cold
- Smooth flatlock construction won't bunch up or snag when layered
- Moisture management knit fabric wicks sweat
- Raglan seamed sleeves allow full arm movement
- Full-length zipper tucks into a zipper garage
- YKK zippers
- Embossed logo detail
- Center back length 28"
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Both the men's and women's version of this Marker top fit small. I had to order the men's size one size up. The top does everything it says it does. I work outside most of the day in a PR job at a ski mountain and like the top so much I bought two. Even though I had to order my wife's top a size larger and will have to have the sleeves hemmed this is still an excellent layering component. Very warm and great venting with the 1/4 zip.