Look Pivot 14 XXL Ski Binding
The Look Pivot 14 XXL Ski Binding has been a favorite of freeskiers for years. This binding has 7 points of contact for increased response, and it has loads of vertical and lateral elasticity to prevent unwanted releases. The Pivot 14 is also designed to accommodate wide skis, and the mount is short so it doesn't inhibit the flex of your skis.
- Wide-width ski binding to accommodate powder skis
- Brakes accommodate skis from 100-117mm under foot
- PIVOT heel piece offers extra lateral and vertical elasticity
- Short mount to allow natural ski flex
- Wide Teflon glider AFD reduces caught boots in a release
- 7 points of contact for increases accuracy
- Vertical Heel Elasticity: 20mm
- DIN Range: 5-14
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can I put these on a 95 mm waist ski or are they too wide to mount properly? Also, as for the breaks go, how do you adjust them so they're not too wide?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jan on 3/8/2013 - 2:35 pm
"I don't think these would work well on a 95mm. They'd stick out pretty far and might disrupt your skiing. You would need to get them fitted in a ski shop."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/8/2013 - 3:00 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.