Loaded Tan Tien Longboard Skateboard
The Loaded Tan Tien Longboard makes riding anything but boring. This board is super flexible and excellent for carving, pumping, and freestyle riding. The Tan Tien has slight tail kicks for extra control, and a nice deep concave so your feet don't come out. Loaded used real grip tape on top for longer wear and they put a crosshatch bamboo pattern on the bottom for good style.
- Length: 39"
- Width: 8.75"
- Construction: Vertically laminated bamboo and triaxial glass
- Setup: Assorted trucks and assorted orangutan wheels included
- Flex 1: Up to 270 lbs
- Flex 2: 130-210 lbs
- Flex 3: 80-170 lbs
- Drop-through mounting for more control at speed
- Blend of concave and convex cambers for lively feel
- Durable epoxy glue
- Softer flex for extra control
- Sight tail kick for enhanced control
- Black grip tape for durable traction
- Gummy orangutan wheels
- Deep concave deck to lock feet in
- Designed to prevent wheel bite