Loaded Dervish Sama Longboard Skateboard
Style: SAMA DERVISHThe Loaded Dervish Sama Longboard Skateboard is an updated version of the original 2007 release of the Dervish. New features like a more pronounced concave profile for stability, subtle nose and tail kicks let you can land some freestyle tricks, and an updated drop-through cutout increases durability. The grip tape was also upgraded to a six-piece construction that features rough textured pieces on the ends of the deck and finer textured tape in the center pieces. This combination helps to facilitate dancing and footwork maneuvers. Youâ€™ll lose track of time on the Dervish Sama as you cruise endlessly into your own dream world.
- Length: 42.8"
- Width: 9"
- Construction: 6-piece with bamboo core
- Setup: Comes complete with trucks and wheels
- Flex 1: 170-250+lbs / 75-114+kg
- Flex 2: 100-185+lbs / 45-84+kg
- Flex 3: 75-150+lbs / 35-68+kg
- 9â€ť wide deck for comfortable foot placement
- New drop through cutout shape to increase durability for harder riding
- More pronounced concave profile for stability
- Subtle nose and tail kicks to increase pop
- Drop though cutout enhanced for better strength
- Multi-textured grip tape for optimal performance
- Weight tailored flex pattern
- Bamboo core for ultimate responsiveness
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.