Loaded Dervish Longboard Skateboard
Style: DERVISH BAMBOO
The Loaded Dervish Longboard's low center of gravity lets you ride downhill with more stability than your average cruiser. Loaded gave the Dervish a drop-through mounting and stiffer flex so that you can ride at slightly faster speeds without losing control. The nose and tail are flat for manuals and shovits, and the construction features tri-axle fiberglass for tons of lively response.
- Length: 41.5"
- Width: 8.5"
- Construction: Vertically laminated bamboo and tri-axle glass
- Setup: Assorted trucks and assorted orangutan wheels included
- Flex 1: 170-230 lbs
- Flex 2: 100-185 lbs
- Lower drop-through mounting for easier pushing
- 180mm inverted trucks for increased turning radius
- Lower center of gravity for more stability downhill
- Blend of concave and convex cambers for lively feel
- Durable epoxy glue
- Flat tail and nose
- Gummy orangutan wheels
- Designed to prevent wheel bite
- Custom Nana Studio fish graphic
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)