The Loaded Kanthaka Carving Longboard Skateboard was designed to blend properties of a lively, trick-ready street board and an aggressive freeride board into one. The double-kick freeride deck packs an advanced composite construction, rocker profile, and wavy wheel wells built for added clearance for 65mm freeride wheels. That all works out to an agile, versatile board that’s waiting for you every time you leave the house. With help from its carbon fiber nose/tail reinforcements, the Kanthaka holds up to all you can throw at it.
- Length: 36"
- Width: Narrow: 8.625" / Wide: 8.875"
- Construction: Composite
- Complete Setup: Trucks and wheels included
- Symmetrical shape for switch riding and shuvit style tricks
- Layered construction with bamboo, triaxial E-glass, and carbon fiber for a blend of response, flex, and durability
- Gently rockered platform for sliding and stability
- Concave profile for improved board handling and feel
- Flared wheel wells increase wheel clearance and deliver lateral support
- Gently rising kicktails for quick, balanced pop
- Stiff flex provides smooth, stable riding without feeling overbuilt
- 17.5 in wheelbase, 7.5 in kick length (tip to inner bolt)