Loaded Carving Fattail Longboard Skateboard
The Loaded Fattail Longboard will have you hanging up your car keys and choosing your skateboard. Even though this board is made for cruising, it's anything but boring. Carving, sliding, pumping, and even dancing are among the Fattail's favorite things to do, and it's reinforced with fiberglass skins to help you do it. This board has a deeper concave shape to it, keeping you locked in through those dicey lines.
- Length: 38"
- Width: 8.63"
- Construction: Vertical laminated bamboo and fiberglass
- Setup: Assorted trucks and assorted orangutan wheels included
- Flex 1: Up to 275 lbs
- Flex 2: 125-215 lbs
- Deep concave deck shape to lock feet in
- Extra fiberglass and carbon in kick tail for increased response
- 150mm inverted trucks increase turn radius for more control
- Made for pumping, carving, and energetic lines
- Slight nose kick for enhanced control
- Gummy orangutan wheels
- Custom graphic from Nana Studio
- Black grip tape for traction
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"which wheels and bearing come with? "
1 Answers |
Question by felipe on 10/11/2012 - 7:16 pm
"The wheels and bearings vary from board to board. If you are looking for a specific bearing or wheel set, please give us a call so we can help you out. 800-818-0946 Peter Glenn Customer Support. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/12/2012 - 9:52 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.