Liquid Traxx Snowboard Jacket (Boys')
- Fit: LoosexFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 6/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 6/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Liquid Traxx Snowboard Jacket is not short on features for the little dudes. This jacket is waterproof, seam-taped, and insulated to provide protection from the weather. It's also packed with features like pockets, underarm vents, a powder skirt, and mp3 pocket. Whether he's off to school or cruising around the slopes, he'll be perfectly prepared in the Liquid Traxx Jacket.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: Warm synthetic insulation
- Critical seam sealing prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Inner stretch wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep out cold air
- Mesh inner goggle pocket and mp3 pocket
- Attached hood for weather protection
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the "attached" hood detachable?"
1 Answers |
Question by meg on 12/9/2012 - 8:20 am
"Attached means that that the hood is not removable."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/10/2012 - 3:10 pm
"What are the sizes for S, M, and L? My son needs a 14."
1 Answers |
Question by Shannon on 1/3/2013 - 11:43 am
"If he wears a size 14 then a size Large should fit him. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/3/2013 - 1:16 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.