Liquid Shroeder Snowboard Jacket (Boys')
- Fit: LoosexFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 5/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Boys will love the pocket space on the Liquid Shroeder Snowboard Jacket. There are loads of external and internal pockets that he can stuff full of gear and snacks. You'll love the durable construction and protection the Shroeder Jacket provides from the elements. The fabric on this coat is waterproof, and there's a synthetic insulation to help keep him warm. There are load of features on this kids' coat, like venting, a powder skirt, and an adjustable hood.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: Warm synthetic insulation
- Critical seam sealing prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Inner stretch wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep out cold air
- Mesh inner goggle pocket and mp3 pocket
- Attached hood for weather protection
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi can you tell me if htis has a waterproof/breathability rating? Does it have sealed seams and insulation? thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by tamsicle on 11/26/2012 - 7:15 am
"I just put up a description for you. To answer your question though, this jacket is 5K waterproof and all the seams that are exposed to the outside are sealed. This is pretty standard weather protection for kids. The only reason you would need something rated higher is if you ride a lot in very heavy snow or rain."
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/26/2012 - 3:57 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.