Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Liquid Ryan Snowboard Jacket goes for subtle style while it keeps you warm and comfy. This fabric on this coat is embossed with a geometric pattern that can be seen in the light as you move. The fit on the Ryan Jacket is oversized to give you plenty of room to move, and it's waterproof and insulated for plenty of comfort while you ride.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproofing / 8K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester shell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: Warm synthetic insulation
- Geometric embossed fabric
- Rotator hinge hood attachment for comfortable movement
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Fully taped seams to lock out moisture
- Pit zips open to release excess heat
- Adjustable cuffs and lycra wrist gaiters to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Zippered pocket and mesh pocket inside for extra storage
- Chest pockets and 2 waist pockets to hold gear
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Satiny lined sleeves for good slip with under layers
- Fleece lined body for extra core warmth