Liquid Ratchet Snowboard Jacket (Boys')
The Liquid Ratchet Snowboard Jacket has loads of features and a style that he'll love. There are plenty of pockets for packing with snacks, a powder skirt for riding in deep snow, and underarm vents for getting a quick cool-down. The fabric on the Ratchet Jacket is waterproof and critically seam taped to prevent snow from ruining his day.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: Warm synthetic insulation
- Critical seam sealing prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Inner stretch wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep out cold air
- Mesh inner goggle pocket and mp3 pocket
- Attached hood for weather protection
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the jacket insulated and waterproof? How is the jacket sized? Is it a loose fit?"
1 Answers |
Question by daztrio on 11/9/2012 - 7:34 am
"This jacket is waterproof and is insulated. Snowboard jackets do fit more loose than a ski jacket would since snowboarders have a wider range of motion. "
Answer by Steve (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/12/2012 - 4:39 pm
"My son is 14 years old and 164 cm long (height), shall he have size L or XL?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jessica on 10/1/2013 - 4:25 am
"The sizing really goes off of the chest measurement, not the height. A size large would be for a boy with a chest measurement of 32-33" and size XL is for a chest measurement of 35". "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/1/2013 - 1:18 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.