Liquid Jane Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
The Liquid Jane Snowboard Jacket has a unique style and extra waterproof protection. If you ride in wet weather you'll appreciate the more technical fabric on this coat. Every seam in this style is sealed so that moisture can't sneak in. There are also multiple convenience features like pockets, powder skirt, and vents to keep you comfortable. A mid-weight polyfill insulation keeps you warm without overheating.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 8K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 80g polyfill insulation
- Length: Center back measures 27"
- Fully seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Adjustable cuffs keep snow out of sleeves
- Inner spandex cuff with thumbhole keeps out cold air
- Soft lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Inner goggle pocket and mp3 pocket keep gear organized
- Removable hood for weather protection
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi just wondering if there colour is true to screen? i am after matching pants and the hot coral ones seem alot darker. "
1 Answers |
Question by Portia on 5/15/2014 - 11:26 pm
"The images for both are actually correct. The Adipose Pants are darker, but they do match. If you look very close at the jacket image you can kind of see that the coral sections are variegated, with several different tones of coral. The pants are the same color as the darkest tones of coral in those sections of the jacket. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/16/2014 - 3:51 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.