Liquid Adipose Insulated Snowboard Pant (Women's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 6/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 4/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Liquid Adipose Snowboard Pant is a great value. The fabric is waterproof, there's an insulation for warmth, and the construction is durable. This pant has a more relaxed fit, giving you plenty of room to move. Multiple pockets let you hold plenty of gear and snacks.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: Mid-weight polyfill insulation
- Articulated knees for freedom of movement
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Leg vents open to release excess heat
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Drawcord adjustable waist for the perfect fit
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Which would be considered more fitted the adipose or obermeyer Delia? Which has a larger waist. Thanks "
1 Answers |
Question by Sc on 12/20/2012 - 9:22 pm
"The Delia pant has a more feminine fit and they both are sized similarly. "
Answer by Steve (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/21/2012 - 3:12 pm
"Could I have the measurements for XS? The size chart doesn't include it. Thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by viv on 3/20/2013 - 1:49 am
"Waist 23-24 / Hip 32-33 / Inseam 29"
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/20/2013 - 9:25 am
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)