Liquid Jarrod Insulated Snowboard Pant (Men's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 4/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Getting the job done on the snow is what the Liquid Jarrod Snowboard Pant was designed to do. Liquid started with waterproof fabric, taped the seams, added vents, and packed in the pockets to make sure you have everything you need when you're out there. The Jarrod Pant is insulated too, so when you stop to take a break at the top of the park you're not exposed to the cold ground.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproofing / 8K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester shell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: Warm synthetic insulation
- Fully taped seams to lock out moisture
- Drawcord adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Satiny interior for good slip with layers
- Thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Button-up cuffs lift pant hems out of the mud in the parking lot
- 1 thigh, 1 rear, 1 lower cuff, and 2 waist pockets hold gear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"No sizing chart available...so what would you order for a 5'10" teen with 31" waist?"
3 Answers |
Question by Maggie on 2/22/2012 - 8:51 pm
""A small will fit a waist size of 30"-31" which looks like it will fit great!""
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/23/2012 - 9:15 am
"my son is 5 11 with a 34 waist"
Answer by jennifer on 10/16/2012 - 4:40 pm
"A size 34 waist would be a large."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/17/2012 - 10:42 am
"What's the inseam on a large?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jonathan on 2/29/2012 - 6:36 pm
"The inseam on the Large is 31.5 inches. Measured from the crotch to the end of the cuff."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/1/2012 - 10:07 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.