Liquid Jarrod Insulated Snowboard Pant (Men's)
Getting the job done on the snow is what the Liquid Jarrod Snowboard Pant was designed to do. Liquid started with waterproof fabric, taped the seams, added vents, and packed in the pockets to make sure you have everything you need when you're out there. The Jarrod Pant is insulated too, so when you stop to take a break at the top of the park you're not exposed to the cold ground.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproofing / 8K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester shell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: Warm synthetic insulation
- Fully taped seams to lock out moisture
- Drawcord adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Satiny interior for good slip with layers
- Thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Button-up cuffs lift pant hems out of the mud in the parking lot
- 1 thigh, 1 rear, 1 lower cuff, and 2 waist pockets hold gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"No sizing chart available...so what would you order for a 5'10" teen with 31" waist?"
3 Answers |
Question by Maggie on 2/22/2012 - 8:51 pm
""A small will fit a waist size of 30"-31" which looks like it will fit great!""
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/23/2012 - 9:15 am
"my son is 5 11 with a 34 waist"
Answer by jennifer on 10/16/2012 - 4:40 pm
"A size 34 waist would be a large."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/17/2012 - 10:42 am
"What's the inseam on a large?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jonathan on 2/29/2012 - 6:36 pm
"The inseam on the Large is 31.5 inches. Measured from the crotch to the end of the cuff."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/1/2012 - 10:07 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.