Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for Moderate Snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
The Liquid Erin Snowboard Jacket gets its style from its subtle embossed fabric and flattering cut. The fit is still relaxed like a snowboard jacket should be, but it's cute too so you can tell there's a girl in there. This coat is insulated to keep you warm and made with waterproof fabric to keep you dry. Loads of pockets let you stock up on all the supplies you need to stay out of the lodge.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproofing / 8K Breathability
- Shell Material: 72.5% nylon / 27.5% polyester shell fabric
- Lining: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: warm synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures approx 25"
- Fully taped seams to lock out moisture
- 2 chest and 2 zippered waist pockets on exterior
- Zippered internal pocket with headphone port
- Interior catch-all pocket for extra storage
- Left sleeve pocket for data lift passes
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Hinge hood attachment for good fit
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Pit zips open to release excess heat
- Same-color embossed fabric
- Adjustable cuffs and lycra wrist gaiters to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Furry fleece neck lining feels soft against skin