Line Super Hero Jr Skis (Kids')
The Line Super Hero Alpine Skis for kids donâ€™t require kids to wear their underwear outside their pants, they just make them look untouchable at shredding through powder. With twin tips, 4D Fibercapâ„˘ Construction and a light, reliable Marcroblockâ„˘ wood core, the Super Hero Skis allow kids to progress quickly. These kidsâ€™ skis have a forgiving flex and geometry for a nimble, lively, playful feel.
- Design: All-Mountain/ Powder
- Ski Dimensions: 101-80-94
- Turn Radius: 17m
- Camber: Traditional
- Binding: Not included
- Wide waist for float in the deep snow
- 4D Fibercapâ„˘ Construction for maximum strength
- P-Cutâ„˘ Geometry for effortless turning
- Directional Flex lightens tips and stiffens tail for easier turning
- Aspen Macroblockâ„˘ core is responsive and durable
- Tigersnake electrical conduit laid in for increased liveliness
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What bindings would work with these skis? My son is 9 and an advancing, aggressive beginner skier."
1 Answers |
Question by ERIC on 1/11/2013 - 12:47 pm
"We recommend the Marker 7.0 Free 85 Ski Bindings, which you may view by clicking here as they are more Marker 7.0 Bindings. These bindings are very versatile offering increased tension and more consistent release. "
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/11/2013 - 1:48 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.