Line Slope Pack
The Line Slope Pack doesn't just keep all your gear organized, it keeps it optimally-placed to make carrying it as easy as possible. Your boots go in the compartment closest to your body, which keeps your bag balanced and doesn't pull as hard on your back. This also keeps your boots separate from the rest of your gear so it doesn't end up wet and muddy. You can fit your helmet into the Slope Pack; there's an expandable panel designed specifically to hold it. Padded shoulder straps let you toss your bag on your back for easy carry.
- Durable 600D polyester fabric
- Dimensions: 17.7" x 14.6" x 9.4"
- Volume: 1196 cubic inches (36 liters)
- Separate ski boot compartment for keeping gear organized
- Boot compartment is close against the back for easy carry
- Roomy main compartment for holding gear
- Expandable panel for holding helmet
- Exterior mesh pocket for wet items
- Padded straps with sternum strap for comfortable carry
- Side cargo pocket for quick-access to essentials
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.