Line Sir Francis Bacon Skis
The Line Sir Francis Bacon is built for every day of the season. This ski has can float through the powder on the backside, and then carve up the groomers on the front. It can even take a respectable run through the park. The Francis has a powder tip that won't get snagged, early rise for increased float, and symmetric flex that will feel the same both forward and backward. The longer active edge will provide stability in high-speed carves, and the sidewall construction will make it silky smooth.
- Design: Powder/All-Mountain
- Camber: Traditional camber/Early rise rocker tip & tail
- Ski Dimensions: 140-108-136
- Turn Radius: 17.7m average
- Binding: not included
- Sidewall construction is smooth and durable
- Early Rise in the tip and tail for added float
- Early Taper reduces tip hooking in powder
- Thin Tip reduces swing weight
- Maple Macro Block blends durable Maple with lightweight Aspen
- Symmetric Flex rides the same forward and backward
- Fatty Base Edge is 30% thicker for durability
- 5 Cut blends different sidecut radii for seamless turns
- Longer Active Edge for more stable carving
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Sir Francis Bacon somewhere between 155-165"
1 Answers |
Question by greg on 12/10/2013 - 3:23 pm
"We only have these skis available in 178cm, and 184 cm. We no longer have these skis in sizes between 155 and 165 cm in stock. "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/10/2013 - 4:27 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.