Line Sir Francis Bacon Shorty Skis (Kids')
Kids need pow skis too. The Line Sir Francis Bacon Shorty Skis have the same technology as adults' skis so kids get a fun, easy ride in fresh snow. These skis are 107 under foot, so junior doesn't sink as soon as he gets off piste. Sir Francis also has a powder tip so he doesn't get snagged in deep snow, and a 4D Fibercap construction for all-important durability.
- Design: Powder
- Dimensions: 140-108-136
- Camber: Early-rise rockered tip and tail/ Traditional camber under foot
- Turn Radius: 17.7m (size 184)
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Bindings: Not included
- Early Rise tip and tail for float and easy steering in deep snow
- Early Taper tip prevents hooking in powder
- 4D Fibercap construction is light and durable
- Thintip tapered tip and tail for reduced swing weight
- Symmetrical flex feels the same forward and backward
- FiveCut sidecut radius blends different shapes for enhanced turnability
- Maple and Aspen core is lively and responsive
- Extruded base is durable and easy to repair
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are these as pictured 2011/2012?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dan on 10/18/2012 - 9:18 am
"These are from the 2012 Winter season."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/18/2012 - 9:48 am
"So what weight and height would be good for this ski? I am not a kid but am 4'11 and weigh a 100 lbs"
1 Answers |
Question by Lynn on 2/1/2013 - 9:44 pm
"A size ski of 130-135 would be good for you regardless if they are meant for kids or not!"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/4/2013 - 1:58 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.