Rocker/Camber Hybrid: Uses rocker in certain zones of the ski, typically the tip, tail, or both. Great, versatile choice, offering good grip on hardpack, some float in soft snow, and easy turn initiation and transitions.
81-105: Versatile; good blend of carve and float
Sick of carrying heavy skis on your back when you hike off the lifts? The Line Sick Day 95 Skis are super light so you can save your energy for the descent. Even though they're light, the Sick Day Skis still have solid carving ability. Their blended sidecut and rockered tip encourage easy turns whether you're on hardpack or in the fluff. Line used a blend of cap and sidewall construction to beef up the durability, and they tapered the tips so they won't hook when you're riding powder.
- Design: Groomers/All Mountain
- Ski Dimensions: 130-95-115mm
- Turn Radius: 18m (size 179)
- Camber: Early Rise rockered tip & tail/Cambered waist
- Bindings: Bindings not included
- Cap Wall™ construction blends sidewall and cap for a super solid and smooth feel
- Early Rise™ in the tip & tail for float & easier turns
- Early Taper™ reduces edge hooking in powder
- Longer Active Edge™ for better grip when turning
- Thin Tip™ reduces swing weight & tip bounce
- Directional Flex™ with soft tips for easy turns; stiff tail for control at high speeds
- 5 Cut™ sidecut allows for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes
- Maplelite Macro Block™ wood core for an even lighter feel