Line Prophet 90 Skis
If skiing was mentioned in the good book, the Line Prophet 90 Alpine Ski would have made the first chapter. The stability and quickness of the Prophet 90 is unrivaled, thanks to Metal Matrixâ€™sâ„˘ titanial laminates. This adds torsional stiffness for turning at speed, and gives you excellent response to your movements. A rugged Capwallâ„˘ Construction is strong and durable, and Early Riseâ„˘ tips and Directional Flex help you float through powder.
- Design: Freeride powder
- Ski Dimensions: 125-90-113
- Turn Radius: 17.7m
- Camber: Early Rise rocker tip and tail / Traditional camber under foot
- Binding: Not included
- Capwallâ„˘ construction adds strength and durability
- Macroblockâ„˘ core gives energy and consistent snap
- P-Cutâ„˘ Geometry uses a 5-radius sidecut for maximum control
- Directional flex anchors the rear while allow tips to float
- Metal Matrixâ„˘ increases power and grip under foot
- Tigersnake electrical conduit laid in for increased liveliness
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"hello, i am 5'8" 170lbs 46 years old. aggressive weekend warrior. Would i want 165 or 172 Line Prophet 90? "
1 Answers |
Question by steve on 3/10/2012 - 9:16 am
"I would suggest the 172. This will be a lot better for your height and weight than the 165."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/12/2012 - 10:01 am
"I am 6 feet tall and weigh 225 lbs. I am an advanced skier. I ski a Volkl AC 40 in 177 cm length. Should I get the Line Prophet 90 in 179 or 186 cm? I heard that twins tips measure differantly than standard skis."
1 Answers |
Question by Michael on 6/16/2012 - 10:09 pm
"An appropriate ski length for you would be any where from 170-190. The more advanced you are, the long you want your ski. I would suggest the 186."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/18/2012 - 12:01 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.