Line Pollard's Paintbrush Poles
The Line Pollard's Paintbrush Poles are lightweight and made from Line's strongest Aluminum alloy. For versatility, you get two Screwoff™ baskets, one for powder and one for hardpack. They're really easy to change out, so you can carry the spare pair in your pocket. When it's time for a switch you can easily screw them on and off, even with gloves on.
- 7,000 series aluminum shaft is Line's strongest pole
- Skinner, grippier handle for better hold in gloves
- Grab Tab comes out over the top of your gloves to prevent dropped poles
- Screwoff baskets can be easily and quickly changed out
- 2 sets of baskets included (1 hardpack, 1 powder)
- Adjustable Velcro strap for the perfect fit
- Custom graphics by Eric Pollard
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.