Line Mr. Pollard's Opus Skis
Float over powder this season with the pro-inspired Line Mr. Pollardâ€™s Opus Ski. Early Riseâ„˘ and Early Taperâ„˘ tips and tails allow the Mr. Pollardâ€™s Opus to stay above the soft snow instead of sinking down in, but Line left them lower to provide 20% more edge contact than other powder skis, giving them more grip and stability at speed. The waist of the Mr. Pollardâ€™s Opus is 118mm, but it also has a healthy sidecut for turning on regular snow.
- Design: Freeride powder
- Ski Dimensions: 144-118-141
- Turn Radius: 17.2m
- Camber: Early Rise rocker tip and tail / traditional camber underfoot
- Binding: Not included
- Eric Pollard pro model
- Tigersnake electrical conduit laid in for increased liveliness
- Early Riseâ„˘ tip and tail for float in deep snow<li>
- Early Taperâ„˘ tip and tail to reduce weight
- Maple Macroblockâ„˘ core for durability and response
- 5 Blended Radius G-Cutâ„˘ Geometry for better turn exits
- Durable ABS sidewalls
- Symmetric flex for riding regular or switch
- Slick and durable sintered base
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Narrowed my search to three...S7, Opus, and JJ Rocker, all 2012 models. High intermediate skier, all out West...need most versatile ski, with a powder bias...Any input to help me narrow the selection? Thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by Scott on 1/16/2012 - 11:47 pm
"They are all great powder skis though and great choices. The S7 is our most popular ski for a reason, it does some serious shredding. "
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/17/2012 - 1:00 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.