Line Celebrity Skis (Women's)
Can't decide between the groomers and the park? When you ride the Line Celebrity Skis you won't be limited to one or the other, and you won't be limited by terrain. These skis are super versatile, so you can follow your nose to wherever the conditions look best. The versatile 85mm waist lets you carve the front side and spin it in the park. And no matter where you decide to play, the unique 4D fiberglass and Directional Flex™ will provide a lively ride that's super solid and smooth at high speeds.
- Design: All Mountain
- Ski Dimensions: 115-85-112mm
- Turn Radius: 13.7m (size 158)
- Camber: Early Rise rockered tip & tail/Cambered waist
- Bindings: Bindings not included
- Recommended Binding (sold separately): Marker 11.0 TC EPS 90
- Early Rise™ in the tip & tail for float & easier turns
- 4D Fibercap™ fiberglass makes for a lively, responsive feel with serious durability
- Fatty Base & Edge™ dramatically increases tuning life and durability
- Directional Flex™ with soft tips for easy turns; stiff tail for control at high speeds
- 5 Cut™ sidecut allows for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes
- Fir and Aspen Core creates a responsive and lightweight feel
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am looking for a pair of skis for my daughter who is 12 years old. Her height is 161cm and her ski level interm-advance. She would need skis for all mountain. Would this ski work for her?"
1 Answers |
Question by Gonzalo on 9/1/2014 - 10:02 pm
"This would be a great ski for her! She could use it for most conditions and it will help her advance her skills!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/4/2014 - 10:02 am
"How do these skis do on icy conditions, crud, etc."
1 Answers |
Question by Sheila on 12/7/2014 - 7:51 pm
"These skis are for all terrains all conditions."
Answer by Valerie R. (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/9/2014 - 1:26 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.