Line Sir Francis Bacon Shorty Skis (Kids')
Kids need pow skis too. The Line Sir Francis Bacon Shorty Skis have the same technology as adults' skis so kids get a fun, easy ride in fresh snow. These skis are 107 under foot, so junior doesn't sink as soon as he gets off piste. Sir Francis also has a powder tip so he doesn't get snagged in deep snow, and a 4D Fibercap construction for all-important durability.
- Design: Powder
- Dimensions: 140-108-136
- Camber: Early-rise rockered tip and tail/ Traditional camber under foot
- Turn Radius: 17.7m (size 184)
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Bindings: Not included
- Early Rise tip and tail for float and easy steering in deep snow
- Early Taper tip prevents hooking in powder
- 4D Fibercap construction is light and durable
- Thintip tapered tip and tail for reduced swing weight
- Symmetrical flex feels the same forward and backward
- FiveCut sidecut radius blends different shapes for enhanced turnability
- Maple and Aspen core is lively and responsive
- Extruded base is durable and easy to repair
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are these as pictured 2011/2012?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dan on 10/18/2012 - 9:18 am
"These are from the 2012 Winter season."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/18/2012 - 9:48 am
"So what weight and height would be good for this ski? I am not a kid but am 4'11 and weigh a 100 lbs"
1 Answers |
Question by Lynn on 2/1/2013 - 9:44 pm
"A size ski of 130-135 would be good for you regardless if they are meant for kids or not!"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/4/2013 - 1:58 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.