Line Influence 105 Skis
The Line Influence 105 Ski is a freeride ski that doesnâ€™t hide from the occasional on-piste run. Early Riseâ„˘ helps this ski float, but a healthy sidecut gives it the ability to carve too. Capwallâ„˘ construction blends a light, responsive cap-construction feel with smooth and powerful sidewall performance. Early Riseâ„˘ provides float in deep snow and Metal Matrixâ„˘ titanial provides torsional stiffness and response. Combine this with the lively feel of Tigersnake, and you get a ski that responds instantly to your every whim.
- Design: Freeride powder
- Ski Dimensions: 141-105-131
- Turn Radius: 18.6m
- Camber: Early Rise rocker tip and tail / Traditional camber under foot
- Binding: Not included
- Capwallâ„˘ construction gives smooth sidewall performance
- Macroblockâ„˘ core gives energy and light feel
- P-Cutâ„˘ Geometry uses a 5-radius sidecut for maximum control
- Directional flex anchors the rear while allow tips to float
- Metal Matrixâ„˘ Titanial adds torsional stiffness for stability at speed
- Tigersnake electrical conduit laid in for increased liveliness
- Slick and durable sintered base
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.