Line Celebrity Skis (Women's)
The Line Celebrity Skis are light, fun, and great carving skis. The Aspen core is super lightweight so you won't have to struggle to control them. The flex is designed to make turns smooth and stable, and the sidecut encourages turning with very little effort. The waist width is 85, so you can easily take your skis through the fresh snow in the trees. On the Line Celebrity, you can forget about the mechanics and focus on having fun.
- Design: Frontside/ All-Mountain
- Camber: Traditional
- Ski Dimensions: 115-85-112
- Turn Radius: 13.7m average
- Bindings: not included
- 4D Fibercap is fiberglass reinforced for lightweight durability
- Aspen Macro Block for an ultra lightweight feel
- Fatty Base Edge is 30% thicker for durability
- Directional flex for easy yet powerful turns
- 5 Cut blends different sidecut radii for seamless turns
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I wonder this Line Celebrity skis 157CM is 2014 ? This skis come with Binding ? if not please recommend what type of binding much better $ 170-200,( I wish toe is wider than waist of the skis ) Thank you . Shigeo Horie "
1 Answers |
Question by Horie Sun Lodge on 1/13/2014 - 2:45 am
"This ski is a 2013/2014 year ski. This pair of skis does not come with the bindings. The binding that would fit this ski is: Atomic FFG 12 90 Ski Bindings "
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/13/2014 - 11:54 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.