Line Celebrity 90 Ski (Women's)
Strong women skiers need a ski like the Line Celebrity 90 Ski that can give back as much power as they put in. This ski has a lightweight and lively wood core, so as you crank a big turn on the groomer or navigate through some sketchy crud on your way to the fresh stuff you get back a solid, stable feel that builds your confidence. The Celebrity 90 Ski is more forgiving than the its big sister, the 100, so if you're looking for a fun ski that will help you improve your skills and never restrict you to just one type of terrain, this is the one for you.
- Design: All-Mountain for versatility
- Camber: Traditional
- Ski Dimensions: 125-90-113
- Binding: Not included
- Turn Radius: 13.1m (size 158)
- Custom Hannah Stouffer graphics
- Carbon Matrix for extra pop
- Fatty base and edge absorbs impacts without breakage
- Light Aspen Macroblock Core for forgiving feel
- P-cut blends 5 different sidecut radii (tightest in the tip) for easy turning
- 4D fibercap construction uses layered fiberglass for durability
- Durable and fast Fatty Sintered Base
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm 5'7", 130 lbs and an advanced skier (comfortable on blacks but not moguls). I mostly ski out west (CO, MT, ID). Would this ski be appropriate for me and if so, what length?"
1 Answers |
Question by SP on 8/30/2011 - 8:36 pm
"As an advanced skier, you may want more of a challenge than the Celebrity 90 gives you. This ski is going to be more for an intermediate skier."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/31/2011 - 1:48 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.