LibTech Ripper Snowboard (Kids')
Style: RIPPER BTX 13
The LibTech Ripper Snowboard is inspired by the award-winning Skate Banana for adults. It gives little shredders a fun and forgiving board that is easy to ride. Serrated edges create seven contact points on each edge to give plenty of stability and edge hold. The UHMW sintered base is tough and durable, and should be waxed every few ride days to keep the board moving fast. The double-sintered sidewalls are durable enough to take the beating that they will inevitably get through the season. The Ripper is a durable, fun board that's ready to see little rippers through the winter of their lives.
- Flex: Medium Flex
- Design: All-Mountain
- Shape: True Twin
- Camber: BTX Rocker/Camber blend
- Waist Width: 24.7cm (on size 130); 25.2cm (on size 140)
- H-Pop core is a high-compression wood alloy core that uses less glue and resin
- UHMW sintered base is tough and durable and lighting quick
- Mange-Traction serrated edges cut into ice and snow for excellent edge hold
- Double-sintered sidewalls are tough and light to withstand impacts
- Correct Sandwich gives you a lower spin weight
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.