Lib Tech TRS C2 BTX Snowboard (Men's)
Style: TRS 12
The Lib Tech TRS C2BTX Snowboard from Lib Tech was not only built to handle abuse, but to thrive off of it. This Total Ripper Series (TRS) C2BTX Snowboard is designed for hardcore all-terrain freestyle riders, and features a blended camber/ rocker C2BTX construction to combine great hold and stability with forgiveness and ease of navigation. Thanks to the Power Transfer Internal Sidewalls engineered by Lib Tech, this snowboard gives you more pop and control to stomp big airs with 100% confidence.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Shape: Twin
- Camber: Traditional Camber/ Banana Rocker BTX blend
- Waist width: 25.3cm (size 159)
- C2BTX for stability, control, and pop
- Columbian Gold Core for highest compression response ever
- TnT dual layered fluoro base material is super fast
- Correct Sandwich for light spin weight
- Double sintered UHMW sidewalls are tough and durable
- Power Transfer Internal Sidewalls for more pop
- Basalt fiber is stronger than fiberglass
- 2012 GoodWood winner
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi, IÂ´m 6Â´10Â´ , 170 Lbs and 12 US boots. Do you recommend this board or should I go for the Skunk Ape? Thanks!"
3 Answers |
Question by Max on 12/14/2011 - 2:50 pm
"You will be more comfortable on a wider board like the Skunk Ape Wide, which also has the awesome C2 BTX technology."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/9/2012 - 3:10 pm
"I think that the Shunk Ape is too big for my weight, what do you think? IÂ´m looking at the never summer legacy..... Thanks!"
Answer by MaX on 1/20/2012 - 2:11 pm
"Your recommended board size is around 163 so the Skunk Ape would fit you perfectly. Because of your shoe size it is recommended to go with a wide board so that you are able to maneuver without face planting. The Never Summer Legacy Mid-Wide Snowboard is also a good choice for you!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/20/2012 - 4:26 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.