LibTech T Rice Pro Snowboard (Men's)
The LibTech T Rice Pro Snowboard is supercharged with eco-friendly materials that take riding beyond what you thought was possible. The T.Rice Pro's C2BTX profile can handle any condition thrown at it, from powder to park, and everything in between. The Magne-Traction serrated edges use seven contact points on each side to create stability when riding in icy, hardpack conditions. Horsepower construction means that this board is tough, yet lightweight. The Co sintered base is tough and durable, and is eco-friendly with water-based graphics.
- Flex: 7 (on 1 (forgiving) to 10 (stiff) scale
- Design: All-Mountain
- Shape: True Twin
- Camber: C2 BTX Rocker/ Camber blend
- Waist Width: 25.5cm (size 153); 25.5cm (size 155); 25.8cm (size 157)
- Horsepower Construction combines high-performing eco-friendly materials
- Basalt Fiber volcanic fibers replace fiberglass for lightweight strength and dampness
- Bio-Bean top sheet is an eco-friendly top sheet made from castor beans
- Magne-Traction serrated edges cut into ice and snow for excellent edge hold
- Colombian gold core offers the highest compression with great response
- Power Transfer Internal Sidewalls increase pop and sidewall toughness
- UHMW sidewalls are durable made with non-toxic materials
- Eco-friendly base with water-based graphics is fast and retains wax
10% Discount on 2013-2014 Snowboard Packages: Buy any full-price Lib Tech snowboard, boots, and bindings and get a 10% discount on all 3!