Lib Tech Travis Rice Pro Horsepower C2 BTX Snowboard (Men's)
Style: TRICE PRO HRSPWR 12
The Lib Tech Travis Rice Pro Horsepower C2BTX Snowboard from Lib Tech was designed to get you down the hill as fast as possible; it's your job to make it there in one piece. Lib Tech's BTX camber/ rocker blend gives you great hold, stability, pop, and maximum control. Made from eco-friendly products, this Lib Tech snowboard has a bio-plastic top skin made from beans, sidewalls made from nuclear waste, and contains no fiberglass.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Shape: Twin
- Camber: Traditional Camber/ Banana Rocker BTX blend
- Waist width: 25.8cm (size 157)
- C2BTX for stability, control, and pop
- Columbian Gold Core for highest compression response ever
- Power Transfer Internal Sidewalls for more pop
- Horsepower Construction replaces fiberglass with basalt
- Sintered UHMW base material holds wax well
- Correct Sandwich offers light spin weight
- Bio-plastic top skin made from beans
- Double sintered UHMW sidewalls are tough and durable
- Glow in the dark sidewalls made from high-level radioactive waste
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi, me height is 1,82 and me weight 75kg, what size of this snowboard i need? 157 or 161,5? Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Joven on 9/27/2011 - 3:08 pm
"I would recommend something around 162. It can vary depending on your boot size and skill level. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/28/2011 - 1:00 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.