The contest-winning, Jackson Hole jib stick that is the Lib Tech T Rice Pro MTX Freeride Blunt Snowboard is at your fingertips. The Blunt version of this board has a chopped tip and tail that keeps swing weight down so there’s nothing holding you back from getting a little extra spin while flying over the park. Travis Rice made his Pro Blunt Snowboard with Magne-Traction edges that won’t catch rails and ensure your board will hook-up and speed into the next jump when you lay a carve on an icy slope. A Bio-plastic topsheet and sustainable wood make this eco-board one with nature.
- Waist Width: 25.8cm
- Stance: Back .75in
- Shape: Park-specific blunt
- Magne-Traction edges put 7 contact points between the board and the snow instead of the two with a normal edge. You get better edge hold and smoother turns.
- Correct Sandwich construction means a lightweight tip and tail makes it easier to spin
- H-Pop offers solid pop for ollies while still keeping some rocker between your feet for easier rail riding and box presses
- Bio-Plastic top skin is strong, lightweight, and eases your eco-conscious since it’s renewable
- Sintered UHMW Base is super fast for building up speed before big booters